Take a walk around the 16 Studios, Galleries, Shops and Coffee Shop of the Buttermarket Courtyard, one of Ireland’s premier craft centres, located in the heart of Enniskillen. Here you can purchase some of the best art and craft products, all of which have been made in Fermanagh.
The early 19th century buttermarket buildings have been beautifully restored, and house such diverse crafts as pottery, fly-tying, ceramics, handmade jewellery, textiles, picture framing and original art.
Soak up the relaxed atmosphere of the Buttermarket, where you can enjoy a unique shopping experience, full of exclusive products, which can only be found in the Studios, Galleries and Shops around the Buttermarket Courtyard.
Treat yourself to some homemade Fayre at Rebecca’s Coffee Shop and browse through the treasure house of gifts in Boston Quay.
We offer a wide range of products from our artists and craft designers, of whom we are proud to have:
- Ann McNulty Pottery: +44 (0) 2866324721 read more
- Angela Kelly, Irish Stone and Silver Jewellery: +44 (0) 2866328741 read more
- Ken Ramsey Picture Framing, Erne Art & Craft Store and Art Supplies: +44 (0) 2866324721
- Marjorie Leonard Art Gallery: +44 (0) 2866340249 read more
- Frankie McPhillips, Fly Tying and Fishing Tackle: +44 (0) 2866323047 read more
- Ken McBride Photography and Web Design: +44 (0) 2866320770
- Amanda May, Material Things: +44 (0) 2866328945
- Claire Cathcart, Montyware Pottery and Jewellery: +44 (0) 7779178696
- Ellis Watch Repairs: +44 (0) 7788564103
- Brendan Bannon, The Woodturning Shop: +44 (0) 2866347888
- Jo Tinney Art Studio: +44 (0) 2866327402
- Pip Sides Photography: +44 (0) 2866320018
- Nina K Jewellery: +44 (0) 2866340002
- Frances Morris Studio and Gallery: +44 (0) 2866328645 read more
- Boston Quay Gift And Craft Shop: +44(0)2866323837
- Rebecca’s Coffee Shop